Monday, February 18, 2013

DCA Trip Report 2/15/2013

Another early start at DCA. I met up with more family and friends that came down. I could only spend a few hours with them because I had to work at 2pm. Got in around after 8am and Hollywood Land was a ghost town

I met up with them at Tower Of Terror. I looked at the FastPass distibution and notice this sign.

They were suppose to start on Feb. 18th but looks like the started early.

After I met up with them I found out that they had a special assistance pass. I haven't used a disable pass since my Disney College Program days. With the pass we were able to use either the FastPass line or the wheelchair line.
We walked over to Cars Land. and checked for Radiator Springs Racers at a special booth for the SA pass and got a time to enter through the FP line which was 30 min later. While we waited we went on Mater which was only a 5min wait with the SA pass. Then we got on RSR which was another 5 min wait.

Then we walked through Pacific Wharf to Paradise Pier. Went to Toy Story Mania. What would have been an hour wait was only another 5 min wait with the SA pass.

Almost had the high score of the hour. Not as good as last time.
After that we headed to California Screamin. Me and my nephew decided to ride front row which I took video of.

Then we walked to Mickeys fun wheel but did not ride because I took my nephew to Goofy's Sky School. He rode Single rider and was on and off it in 5 min.
We shopped around for a bit then walked to Soarin Over California. But I had to leave sadly so I couldn't get on. I said goodbye to the fam and walked over real quick to Muppet Vision. I got a text about a special preview for Oz the Great and Powerful starting today. So I went to check it out real quick but....

I wouldn't be able to make it. BUMMER. I heard they gave out buttons and a bottle of bubbles. There was also a nice picture booth for the movie next to the entrance.

That concluded my day at the park.

Follow me on Twitter @big_bubba_b for Disneyland news, updates, trip reports, and food news. You can also catch me every now and then on Sorcerer Radio's (SRSounds.com) Disneyland Magic with your host William "Yetichaser" Hershey, airing Wednesdays at 5am pst/ 8am est for even more Disneyland news. 


No comments:

Post a Comment